1) How do you design wrought iron and how much does it cost?
We offer free consultation to discuss the design and provide an obligation free quote. The cost would depend on the complexity of the design and materials used.
2) Is wrought iron a durable and rust resistant material?
Most certainly. Wrought iron is a great material which is durable and will not rust if it is finished correctly.
3) How long does a wrought iron fence last?
Wrought iron is one of the most durable materials and if it was finished correctly and well maintained, it can last a life time.
4) How to maintain wrought iron balustrade, fence and gate?
Maintaining is quite easy. A simple gentle wash with mild soapy water followed by a rinse is sufficient.
5) Do balustrades come with hand rails?
Yes, internal wrought iron balustrades, come with a standard timber hand rail and external wrought iron balustrades, come with a standard steel hand rail.
6) Is the balustrade painted?
Yes, all internal and external balustrades are powder coated.
7) Are there any regulations for balustrades, hand rails, pool fences and gates?
8) Does Iron Style do any security doors and window grills?
Yes, we do security doors and window grills which are designed to blend seamlessly with the building and the surrounding environment.
9) Are all designs standard or custom made?
There are standard designs available but we also custom make to suit the customer’s preference and budget.
10) What type of staircases do you manufacture?
We manufacture all types of staircases; ranging from the classic straight to the elegant looking curved staircase, the modern open-riser staircase ranging from the classic straight to the elegant looking curved staircase, the modern open-riser staircase and the popular single spine staircase.
Feel free to give us a call and we’ll be more than happy to answer your questions.